im•bibe. verb. 1.) to consume, to drink; 2.) to absorb, to soak up; 3.) to take or receive into the mind, as knowledge, ideas, or the like.
IMBIBED is a monthly link-love post. It will feature links to articles blogging-comrades of mine have written, and all will be topics of the like you’ll find covered in this blog here.
- Soaked Gluten Free Graham Crackers
- Choose and Use Good Fats
- Grass-fed is Not What You Assume
- Cracking Coconuts – a how-to video that makes opening coconuts a breeze!
- Tips to Make the Most of Your Budget and Still Get High Quality Food
- How to make butter and buttermilk
- How to Milk an Almond: A Recipe for Homemade Almond Milk
- Chocolate Coconut Almond Cookies – Gluten Free and Dairy Free
- Is your bone broth contaminated with lead?
- all about ginger
- Bacon Herb Cream Cheese Dip aka Savory Fat Bomb
- My Version of Easy Raw Milk Yogurt
- orange cream jello
- Nourishing Food for Labor and Childbirth
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (with a surprise ingredient!)
- Cioppino (seafood stew)
- Raw Honey Lemonade with Blueberry Ice Cubes
- The ULTIMATE Guide to Natural Sweeteners
- 10 Real Food Substitutions
- Benefits of Bone Broth
- Balance Hormones Naturally
- Be The Change – 25 Ways To Be The Change You Want To See
- Best home remedies for PMS
- How long did people live 100 years ago?
- Poisoning Yourself & Your Family: 12 Toxins in Your Personal Care Products
- What’s In YOUR Skincare Products?
- Foraging for Nettles: It’s Fun, I Promise!
- Victorian Tinted Lip Balm
- natural depression remedies
- Everything I Know About Nursing Bras
- Opting Out: Parents Fed Up with Conventional Medicine and “The Look”
- Easy Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Homesteading & The Big Machine (AKA The Government)
- How to Make Your Own Rain Barrel
- Spring Cleaning with Baking Soda
- Lessons from the farm: we are so disconnected from our food
- solar panel leasing
STANDARD FTC DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this blog. Please note that I only ever endorse products that are in alignment with my ideals and that I believe would be of value to my readers.